2.8

price range

Reviews

from

a month ago

I understand that it's a low budget packaging , but to open my bottle today and not find a silver sealing sheet on it was outrageous!!, i was very excited about receiving my antioxidant Q10 today to find it not sealed!!, who knows if anyone opened it or if it was by anyway damaged before it reaches me!!....huge error and not a very encouraging start

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 months ago

Purchased this item due to the price and positive review on Beautypedia and research behind Q10 in anti-aging. However, this gives a burning sensation on my skin. Which is odd since it is fragrance free. My skin is sensitive, won't be continuing to use this.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

9 months ago

The price for this Q10 serum was reasonable. The only issue I had with it was, it did absolutely nothing for my skin. 2 weeks in and I decided to start using it on my hands too before apply my hand cream because I had to finish using it up one way or another. It did nothing for the skin on my hands either.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

9 months ago

Yes, I hopped on The Inkey List train... and this is a STELLAR product. A light lotion serum that absorbs quickly and feels soothing and soft on the skin. Some people have complained about the product being in a plastic squeezable bottle - either dispenses too little or too much - but I did not have any issue getting the recommended pea size amount each and every time. I’m sure a pump would be welcome but I think that would actually give you more than is necessary. The lotion/serum is a pale yellow shade and does not really have much of a scent that I noticed anyway. It sinks in immediately and dries down before you can blink your eyes. I haven’t been using it long enough to know if it makes a difference yet or not though.

About reviewer (950 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 months ago

I got this for about $6.99 to add an antioxidant to my morning routine. Because I live in the tropics I don't use vitamin C during the day and I don't usually use it at night when I use retinol. I'm happy to say there was no pilling or balling up and it works well under my moisturiser and sunscreen during the day. Ingredients list: Water, Butylene Glycol, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/So Phospholipids Dium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Squalane, Lecithin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ubiquinone, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterol, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminohydroxybutyrate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. Aside from the Q10 there's Palmitoyl Dipeptide-5 Diaminobutyroyl Hydroxythreonine (PDDH), a synthetic tetrapeptide which was shown to encourage collagen growth (in vitro). Although it's still being determined as to whether it slows aging, it's nice to have in the formula. Also, the bottle is pretty small; although I use a small amount on mornings I can see it lasting maybe a month or so. So far I've been using for a week but I do notice my skin being less irritated and just smoother on the whole.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age36-43