100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

8 months ago

I own the hot pink one & am absolutely shocked at how nice these are. I will be going back for the other two colors. They feel like a lightweight balm, not the least bit sticky. It’s almost weightless on the lips. When it does start to wear, the stain left behind is surprisingly even. It stays true to the color it was when applied. The color stain lasted beautifully through a meal. I am very impressed!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlack

9 months ago

For a person, who despises lip stains, I must confess these caught me by surprise! Outburst Longwear Lip Stain is a newer launch for Bite Beauty; so far you only get three bright summer shades, but hey - that is pretty much all you need. They feel like a lipbalm, appear like a bold natural-satin lipstick and fade gracefully leaving a bright berry stain on the lips (in my experience all three left a similar stain). They are not drying, do not bleed or look patchy. I am so impressed! Plus they are waterproof, so I can't way to rock them next time I am at some pool party. I share unedited swatches (both arm and lips) in a separate review here for those of you curious about the product (https://www.nayatilly.com/single-post/2019/05/09/Bite-Beauty-Outburst-Longwear-Lip-Stain-Review). Hope it helps!

About reviewer (539 reviews)

Age25-29