3.3

price range

Reviews

3.0

3 months ago

It smells really nice if you like things that are herbal, but I don’t think it’s anything special. It doesn’t remove makeup and the price of the cleansing balm from elemis is just too high, so I use this in the shower as my face wash in the morning. It’s mild and not drying. The formula is a bit runny so I always find myself using more than I really need.

About reviewer (314 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

6 months ago

This is a great cleanser. I got a generous size sample that I have been using in my overnight/gym bag and I'm almost done with it. I never had any issues with makeup removal and it didn't irritate my skin (many things do). I looked it up and it's quite pricey and I do prefer my DermaDr Brightening Daily Cleanser so I won't be buying this myself. But I think it's really good and I'm hard to please with skin care. I don't find the consistency sticky at all. It's a refreshing gel that foams up but doesn't make me feel tight or dry. It doesn't smell badly to me either. I'm glad I got to try it, and I would recommend it to others.

About reviewer (703 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBrown

1.0

9 months ago

This is neither an effective 1st or 2nd cleanser. Its oil-gel that emulsifies and goes white but still a thick gel types texture that is hard to wash off. As a 2nd cleanser it was too heavy and again too hard to wash off. The cleaning power is moderate and does not remove as much as other balm type cleansers. It no mans land and not effective, and I don't have the time to work it various ways to prove its worth, just too hard. This was returned, I would recommend you try a sample before you take the plunge.

About reviewer (689 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

9 months ago

This is a lovely cleansing wash, and I really enjoy using it. It has a delightful herbal smell. On the skin it leaves a cooling, slightly minty feeling. For usage, you smooth the cleanser onto dry skin, then add water to make a lather. This leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and soft. I use this as the second half of a double cleanse. I would not recommend this on the eyes, because of the minty, tingly ingredients. I really enjoy this cleanser, and it cleans my skin nicely without stripping. It is pleasant to use in both morning and evening. I would definitely recommend.

About reviewer (861 reviews)

Age36-43