3.0

price range

Reviews

3.0

a month ago

The texture of this cream is lovely. I love that it isn't too greasy and it melts into the skin and leaves no residue. However, the scent of this cream is SO strong. A little too strong for me. I prefer my skincare to be fragrance-free as fragrance is an irritant to skin, so for that I will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (450 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

5 months ago

I usually don't like night creams because they're too heavy, but this one is perfect for my oily skin. It's a light gel texture, smells incredible and feels so fresh on the skin! It's a shame it's been discontinued. The cons are the high alcohol content and the fragrance (although it's a really nice and fresh scent) that can be irritating for more sensitive and reactive skin types.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

2.0

a year ago

Looked good on paper - a gel cream with green tea and liquorice plant extracts, alongside the widely-used humectants glycerin and hyaluronic acid. Nivea has released this as part of its new urban skin range, intended to counteract some of the deleterious effects pollution can have on the skin. It's claimed the antioxidants in this are largely responsible for that, isoquercitin and glucosylrutin. The jury is out on whether antioxidants remain stable enough to be considered helpful, so I stick to only a few that seem to last longer. However, green tea & liquorice root extracts appear to have anti-inflammatory properties, something my dehydrated acne-prone skin is in constant need of. So that's what drew me in really. Unfortunately, my skin burns on contact with this cream. I'm not sure exactly which are the offending ingredients but my skin can't tolerate it. I had high hopes as the lightweight gel cream formula would be great as a summer night moisturiser, but it just doesn't work for me. In the bin it went.

About reviewer (196 reviews)

Age25-29