2.3

Reviews

2.0
from

2 months ago

Also not a fan. Medium was my shade. Nice that it came in a tube. It smells funky though. It comes out mousse-like and it does covers the pores on my nose, but as the day wore on it feels like it was sucking all the oil out of my face making it dry and tight, and slightly itchy. It also transfers on my phone, and clothes. Could not wait to wash this off. Nope. Oily gals might like this, but not me. In the trash it goes.

About reviewer (125 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

1.0

2 months ago

Not a fan. This was an impulse buy while shopping at Walgreens. “Skin Perfector” in the name caught my eye so I purchased it. However it adds no true color, coverage and definitely not “perfection”. The texture reminds me of Giorgo Armani Face Fabric.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

9 months ago

No 7 makeup is a "hit or miss" for me - this one is definitely a HIT! I bought it on a sale, not expecting much but I'm on my 3rd tube now as I started using it instead of foundation for my "everyday look." Granted, it doesn't provide much coverage but skin looks really good after application - it smooths out fine lines and big pores, tones down the redness and evens out skin tone. I just wish it controlled oil a bit better as I do need to add some mattifying powder on top and blot once or twice during the day. Still, as I said, I started wearing it just on top of my sunscreen, without foundation/primer etc. It definitely made my morning routine easier! If you don't need a lot of coverage, give it a try.

About reviewer (113 reviews)

Age44-55