Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

10 months ago

I thought I’d review this because it’s currently being sold in twin packs for $20 at Costco and $28 on Amazon. I got mine at Costco. I do like many things about this product, but let’s get one thing straight: this is NOT a “universal” shade of BB cream! It is a wam (yellow/orange toned) medium beige. It’s sheer, so you can get away with wearing it if you’re a couple of shades darker/lighter but it won’t suit everyone— for example, it won’t suit those with fair, rosy, porcelain complexions, nor will it suit those with complexions darker than olive. I myself have light, warm-toned skin and typically wear foundation shades called “buff” or “nude,” and this BB cream is *almost* too dark for me. It works fine if I apply a pea-sized amount (it just warms up my skin tone a bit) but if I apply it more heavily it just looks like a bad spray tan! On to the formula. It’s very nice! I have combination skin and this doesn’t feel greasy, but it’s definitely hydrating. Sinks in quickly, with a demi-matte finish and offers SPF40 without looking chalky. There is a light vanilla-orange scent on application that goes away quickly. This would get 5 lippies if not for the somewhat orangey cast it gives my skin.

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age44-55