Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

3.0

1 month ago

It’s okay. I definitely don’t find it hydrating by any means but it doesn’t strip my skin. It’s a just a very average gel (or “jelly”) cleanser that does the job at removing makeup and cleansing your face. Won’t repurchase as I don’t find it to be worth the price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (289 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

1 month ago

Liked that it didn't irritate or dry out my skin; however, I noticed that it'd leave me we enlarged pores after a few uses (around the cheeks). This will last me quite a while since it comes in such a big tube and a little goes a long way, but I won't be repurchasing after it's done.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

3.0

7 months ago

Belif has always been pretty hit or miss for me, however, the new Belif Aqua Bomb Jelly Cleanser is surprisingly in the middle for me. I found that if you are using this as part of a two step cleanse you'll have better results. This cleanser has trouble removing even non waterproof eye makeup. It does okay with Foundation and sunscreen, but really struggles with eyeshadow, mascara, and eye liner.  What I do like about this cleanser is that is has a light lather, feels nice on skin, and rinses easily and cleanly.  This doesn't leave skin feeling stripped or overly dry after rinsing, which is a good thing.  I think I will save this cleanser for days where I don't wear a lot of makeup or days when I do a two-step cleansing routine.  My more detailed video review can be seen …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29