3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

a year ago

I have almost finished using a full 1.7oz bottle of this. I wear sunscreen daily. I have oily N20 skin and live in a hot, humid climate. I do not wear makeup over sunscreen usually (just mascara and lipstick). This sunscreen works. I do not burn at all. I do not break out from this sunscreen at all. If I sweat, it doesn't run into/sting my eyes. The texture is easy to rub in and there is no off-putting smell. Given that all mineral-only non-tinted sunscreens leave a cast, I expect a cast. With my skin tone, some are passable and some are not. This one just squeaks in as not passable. I don't look like a white lab coat but there is enough cast left (after absorption) that you do a double take and wonder why my face is just a little paler than anything in a normal range for my skin tone. It is truly just a millimeter under my personal line for acceptable cast. I have worn this only on my face... I have very little left - but as of today, it's been relegated to neck/chest usage until it runs out. I really like most DDG skincare but I won't be repurchasing this one. My personal faves are Australian Gold Tinted Face Mineral SPF50 (10+ repurchases) and Cotz Prime & Protect Non-Tinted (on my 1st tube but holds up as well as the tinted Cotz version). If you have paler skin than me, this should work well for you!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43