Parfums de Coeur Juice Bar Body Spray in Gummi Bear

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

This body spray brings back so many memories...I loved this so much in 6th and 7th grade. I forgot all about it....Memories, Memories, Memories lol

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Wow, this is nostalgia in a bottle!

My mom got this for me for Easter 1999 when I was only 9 years old, and I wore this stuff every day for the rest of the spring and summer. Then when I ran out they stopped selling it in my area, what gives? I've never run into it again.

Then I found it online and was ecstatic! I just placed an order today. It's really fresh and fruity, sweet but not too sugary. Slightly juvenile, obviously, but a really fun, carefree scent.

When I get it I might just start crying remembering those days, this smell is that close to my heart. If I ever have a kid, you can bet I'm going to buy it for them too :}

I can't begin to tell you how much I love this perfume!
It's dirto cheapo,long lasting and so easy to carry it around in your purse.Every time I wear this,I get compliments,even from complete strangers!
Though the name of the fragrance is gummi bear,it's not too much of a candy-candy scent.It's refreshing,fruity with a tanginess to it,not at all cloyingly.
I just wish it was easier to get hold of the parfums de coeur,as ebay seems to be the only way I can get them nowadays.:(
If you're looking for a fun,refreshing fruity perfume for summer,I say give it a try!

even though im in australia i bought this in a discount cosmetics store when i was just in high school... i have just finished my bottle now! very sad! it seems the boys love this smell hehehe, im 24 years old now so its still going strong and havnt gotten tired of the smell, it lasts for ages and as i remember super cheap =)

it seems the only place i could get it now was off the net, anyone is the US want to send me a bottle :P

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I MISS THIS!!! I used to love this crap in grade school...i think I used to get it at Osco or something, but i haven't seen it in years! They still sell it online for like $3.99 and I think I MUST buy some!

on 2/25/2008 11:11:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I used to wear this in grade school. Smells yummy, nice to wear if you're younger =)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is a delicious summery fruit punch fragrance! It kind of does smell like gummi bears taste. Long lasting and great quality. Cheap too! Not just for little girls!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I love this! It has a nice fruity smell and is not too strong. I love Juice Bar sprays even though I am too old for them. This is my favorite juice bar so far.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I loooooooved this stuff so much when I was in Junior High!! I had the lotion and they spray and the glitter spray! It was so neat! I don't use it anymore but I use the lotion still. My boyfriend likes the way it smells.

on 5/25/2004 5:42:00 PM

OMG!!! I used to have some of this stuff and I remember lovin' it SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much! Does anyone know where I can get some??????????? You can never guess how much that would mean to me!