Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

9 months ago

This does a fantastic job of cleansing my oily hair without stripping it. I absolutely love how bouncy and lively my hair is after using this, and it never feels dry. The scent is intoxicating; I absolutely love it and it lasts all day. The instructions say to dispense directly onto the scalp, but I find I'm able to control how much I use by dispensing it onto my fingers first and working it into the scalp, before working the remaining down the length of my hair. You don't need very much. I've got fairly long hair (though it's quite fine and thin), and I only use a quarter-sized amount. It's quite fluid, so that's really not much. The packaging is great. It's almost like a sriracha bottle! I find that it helps me dispense a controlled amount, rather than having big gobs of it come out in my hand and ultimately get wasted. It's about $9, which is a little high for drugstore, but worth it if you've got an oilier scalp and dryer ends. When used in conjunction with the Lavender Rosewater Conditioner, it's really a home run!

About reviewer (512 reviews)

Age36-43