4.5

price range

Reviews

from

5 months ago

I believe that this is currently on sale between $15-18 on the Jouer website and it is a true steal at this price. These eyeshadows are supremely metallic and do not require a wet brush or finger application to get a long-lasting, ultra-metallic finish. I can only think of a handful of expensive high-end shadows that perform this well! (However, doing so will minimize fallout.) The color variety is spectacular and this makes a lovely companion travel palette with any of my Dose of Colors five-pan palettes. I still am baffled as to why this palette slipped under the radar last holiday season because it is such a gem. However, if you had your eye on this, the price is definitely right and you will not regret purchasing this if you are a metallic eyeshadow lover.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 months ago

Making Magic Ultra Foil pallet is a 12 pan ( good size) of very shimmery metallic shadows. Not shimmer, metallic. I thought it would be too gritty on the eyes, But they feel comfortable. I would use a wet brush to apply and that will minimize fallout. They range a lot and includes a dark purple, a very pretty bright turquoise. A slate blue. A couple of browns. light pink. Light green which I love. And white. Great for the in a corner of the eye. . This set comes in a mirrored case , and comes with another product called eye topper. It’s like a black and gold shimmery liquid eyeshadow. I have not tried that yet but it looks like it be fabulous for a party. I bought this on eBay for pretty reasonable $23. After I saw it advertised on YouTube. I can’t imagine ever running out of any of these eyeshadows, a little goes a long way.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age44-55