MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Snob

MAC Cosmetics Satin Lipstick - Snob

4.1

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Probably the closest colour i have to lavender or purple when it comes to lipsticks. I do like how it's very original and pigmented, a very good party or plain fun colour. Also still very moisturizing and edgy. Although i wouldn't wear this every day, it's nice to have a few different playful options for fun. The perfect in between between Angel and Saint Germain

on 8/25/2018 2:14:00 PM

If you think Angel is too plain and Saint Germain is too bright, this is a perfect middle term. Yes, it has some blue undertones to it, but not so much, it looks almost neutral on me and I have a little bit of warm complexion (nc20-25 for reference). It's pretty barbie pink, but not neon pink. Formula is great, it's a satin but feels a little bit matte, it shows a little sheer with one swipe, but you can build it up to look pinkier. It looks cute combined with it's matching lip glass.

This is gorg w urban decay naked3 eyeshadow palette. I love the pink. This is in the same family as angel, Creme cup, & st Germain. I love this!! It's not too bright but it's noticeable I don't get where saying it's like neon in your face etc it's almost the same color as my tongue but yet it's not MLBB. Beautiful Barbie pink!

on 9/14/2016 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Love the color. Lasts a while on me, and my lips absorb lip color pretty quickly. My only complaint is that it is opaque enough to draw attention to dry lips. Smells amazing, haha.

Nc15 for reference.
After reading so many good reviews about snob, I decided to try it. Many describe it as a neutral pink however I found this wasn't the case. My other satin finishes are perfect however this one looks sheer on the lips and is not long lasting at all, lasts a hour at most.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this lipstick while in a hurry and I regret it. Can't really fault the formula, it's long lasting and not too drying, but the colour looks all wrong on me. I'm a NC10-15 and Snob is just too pale and/or too cool toned on me, it looks all wrong!

on 4/18/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I went into Mac once wanting Blankety but I got completely overwhelmed and brought Snob instead. At first I was like 'why did I buy this?' but It's a completely beautiful colour and a very versatile one. On it's own it's a medium bright Barbie pink but if you wear it with a lavender lipliner (I use Nars' El Agua), it'll turn into more of a lavender violet colour. It's a really unique colour because it's pink with lavender tones and I don't have another colour like this. I also recommend this colour to those who are scared to try Saint Germain as Snob is bright but not as bright or daunting.

I'm pale with dark hair yet this shade seemed too light for me and made me looks as if I was wearing concealer mixed with light pink lipstick on my lips. Really wanted this shade to suit me but it didn't. I just looked trashy.

on 3/24/2016 12:58:00 AM

Slowly building a decent sized mac lipstick collection. I love this, i find its buildable, i can blot it to make the colour a little more neutral or build it up for a dramatic pink look. The satin finish means its not drying at all, looks lovely and like all mac lipsticks it smells so nice :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Snob is a fun light bubblegum nuetral pink shade. It has MAC's lovely vanilla scent and it's moisturizing with a satin finish.