MAC Snob lipstick

MAC Snob lipstick

4.1

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I bought this lipstick while in a hurry and I regret it. Can't really fault the formula, it's long lasting and not too drying, but the colour looks all wrong on me. I'm a NC10-15 and Snob is just too pale and/or too cool toned on me, it looks all wrong!

on 4/18/2016 11:29:00 AM

I went into Mac once wanting Blankety but I got completely overwhelmed and brought Snob instead. At first I was like 'why did I buy this?' but It's a completely beautiful colour and a very versatile one. On it's own it's a medium bright Barbie pink but if you wear it with a lavender lipliner (I use Nars' El Agua), it'll turn into more of a lavender violet colour. It's a really unique colour because it's pink with lavender tones and I don't have another colour like this. I also recommend this colour to those who are scared to try Saint Germain as Snob is bright but not as bright or daunting.

To Read all 340 Reviews, Login or Join

I'm pale with dark hair yet this shade seemed too light for me and made me looks as if I was wearing concealer mixed with light pink lipstick on my lips. Really wanted this shade to suit me but it didn't. I just looked trashy.

on 3/24/2016 12:58:00 AM

Slowly building a decent sized mac lipstick collection. I love this, i find its buildable, i can blot it to make the colour a little more neutral or build it up for a dramatic pink look. The satin finish means its not drying at all, looks lovely and like all mac lipsticks it smells so nice :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Snob is a fun light bubblegum nuetral pink shade. It has MAC's lovely vanilla scent and it's moisturizing with a satin finish.

on 1/12/2016 1:25:00 PM

Snob is a "look" for me...meaning I have to really be feeling it whenever I wear it because the cool, bright, Barbie pink color seriously stands out on my medium olive complexion, dark hair, dark eyes.

It looks so edgy-girly though, I love to break it out when I'm wearing lots of dark clothing (which is *ahem* often) to tone down the Snookie-ness. Pairs super well with a smoky eye when you don't want a nude lip. It has this extra bitchy vibe to it, I like to pretend I'm a '80s Valley teen that doesn't give an f about anything but the mall and the next lovelorn surfer boy I plan on inflicting suffering upon (just go with it).

Snob is a MAC Satin so stellar formula: smoothly opaque, wears long without being too drying, low-maintenance. I recommend a matching liner with this one.

Great and popular product from MAC. Lovely colour, I have the dube version from NYX. Great girlie colour. And I have a MAC lip glass that goes well with the Snob lipstick

on 7/28/2015 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

My tan skin can't deal with this Barbie pink lipstick. bleh

on 5/21/2015 11:24:00 PM

Pretty pink colour!
Can wear it bright or pale, it's very buildable. I think it stays on quite well, and looks nice for everyday use.

on 4/18/2015 8:00:00 PM

I usually love light pinks but this is a huge no. It's too opaque and looks like white paste on. Maybe if it had a little glossiness or shine it would be better.