4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 months ago

I’ve been wearing fenti liquid in uncuffed for months and that is just weird for me since I like to use any and many colors textures brands products etc. (I did usually gloss over it to slightly change it up) Brow & lip are non negotiable makeup items for me. So browsing Ulta in a new pinkish lavender faux fur coat, I was inspired. Bored. I have a million colors but makeup forever 32 and Viva …Read more

About reviewer (373 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Tan, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

Aug/28/2018

Probably the closest colour i have to lavender or pinkish blue when it comes to lipsticks. I do like how it's very original and pigmented, a very good party or plain fun colour. Also still very moisturizing and edgy. Although i wouldn't wear this every day, it's nice to have a few different playful options for fun. The perfect in between between Angel and Saint Germain

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

fromZabelZ

Aug/25/2018

If you think Angel is too plain and Saint Germain is too bright, this is a perfect middle term. Yes, it has some blue undertones to it, but not so much, it looks almost neutral on me and I have a little bit of warm complexion (nc20-25 for reference). It's pretty barbie pink, but not neon pink. Formula is great, it's a satin but feels a little bit matte, it shows a little sheer with one …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBlond

Oct/29/2016

This is gorg w urban decay naked3 eyeshadow palette. I love the pink. This is in the same family as angel, Creme cup, & st Germain. I love this!! It's not too bright but it's noticeable I don't get where saying it's like neon in your face etc it's almost the same color as my tongue but yet it's not MLBB. Beautiful Barbie pink!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromMlizK

Sep/14/2016

Love the color. Lasts a while on me, and my lips absorb lip color pretty quickly. My only complaint is that it is opaque enough to draw attention to dry lips. Smells amazing, haha.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (68 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

1.0

Sep/14/2016

Nc15 for reference.
After reading so many good reviews about snob, I decided to try it. Many describe it as a neutral pink however I found this wasn't the case. My other satin finishes are perfect however this one looks sheer on the lips and is not long lasting at all, lasts a hour at most.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

Apr/19/2016

I bought this lipstick while in a hurry and I regret it. Can't really fault the formula, it's long lasting and not too drying, but the colour looks all wrong on me. I'm a NC10-15 and Snob is just too pale and/or too cool toned on me, it looks all wrong!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/18/2016

I went into Mac once wanting Blankety but I got completely overwhelmed and brought Snob instead. At first I was like 'why did I buy this?' but It's a completely beautiful colour and a very versatile one. On it's own it's a medium bright Barbie pink but if you wear it with a lavender lipliner (I use Nars' El Agua), it'll turn into more of a lavender violet …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

Apr/02/2016

I'm pale with dark hair yet this shade seemed too light for me and made me looks as if I was wearing concealer mixed with light pink lipstick on my lips. Really wanted this shade to suit me but it didn't. I just looked trashy.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

Mar/24/2016

Slowly building a decent sized mac lipstick collection. I love this, i find its buildable, i can blot it to make the colour a little more neutral or build it up for a dramatic pink look. The satin finish means its not drying at all, looks lovely and like all mac lipsticks it smells so nice :)

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure