Uploaded by Hhall2079

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/10/2009

The packaging is pretty darn cute, I agree. I bought this quite awhile back when I was looking for a shimmery body powder. It is a lilac colored puff with a black bow on top filled with beautiful silver shimmer for your neck, arms and decolletage. The scent is a non-descript perfume smell. It does tend to get on your clothes a little bit. This product was a bit overpriced ($24) for what it …Read more

About reviewer (591 reviews)

age30-35

skinSensitive, Fair, Cool

hairBlond, Wavy, Fine

eyesBlue

Feb/28/2009

I was sucked into this by the extremely cute packaging. This is mostly what happens when I pass by the section with BeneFit products (cute packaging but usually not so good products). It has a silvery, lilac shimmer and a gorgeous puff. It's nice when dusted on the shoulders (collar bone), lightly on the face and on your arms but a bit pointless. Doesn't really show up as nicely as …Read more

About reviewer (119 reviews)

skinOily, Medium, Unknown

Apr/10/2007

love love love its packaging! so cute & girly. love its fluffy puff, subtle scent & fine shimmers.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

age25-29

skinCombination, Fair, Unknown

May/06/2006

This is a very cute product with the scented lilac shimmer in the soft, luxurious puff. The feel on skin reminds me of a soft kitty; and the lasting power of the shimmer is impressive- from morning till an evening cocktail till home. Good for the novelty but at the price, may not repurchase.

About reviewer (135 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair, Neutral

hairBrown, Curly, Coarse

Dec/14/2004

eeeee!! I love this stuff
best for the party night
meow!

About reviewer (45 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinNormal, Other, Unknown

hairBlack, Unknown, Unknown

Oct/19/2004

I love my kitten goes to paris powder puff! It leaves a nice silver glitter finish. Its great for evening looks. I use it mostly on my chest and sholders. It also lasts the whole evening which is a plus! Its over priced but its worth it for the girly packaging and and all the fun you will have playing with such a glamorous powder puff!

About reviewer (24 reviews)

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesGreen

Apr/17/2004

This powder puff is really cute! I love the smell and the nice shimmer it gives. Plus, there's little mess since the shimmer is inside the puff. I would buy it again.

About reviewer (462 reviews)

ageUnder 18

skinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

hairBrown, Straight, Fine

eyesBlue

Apr/07/2004

cute concept to just puff it on and adorable packaging but the sparkles do not last and the first time i used it the little bow came off and the sparkles went everywhere. if you like the concept of sparkle in a puff you would be much better off using the mark (avon) garden blu one or the caboddles one. better product at a teeny fraction of the price

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (52 reviews)

skinOther, Unknown, Unknown

hairOther, Unknown, Unknown

eyesOther

1.0

Feb/29/2004

I have this and honestly, it is so overpriced when I looked at how much it is in a store. I could just sprinkle cheap cosmetic glitter on and get the same effect. Thank goodness I got it as a gift.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

skinCombination, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/16/2004

Great sparkly powder! I love UD's shimmery powders (except the Honey scent), but this is ingenious! I love how the powder's already in the puff making it so easy to apply, plus the scent isn't overwhelming either.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

age25-29