3.0

Reviews

3.0
Created with Sketch.

a year ago

I purchased this powder in Golden Caramel . Pros: This powder is talc free! Talc gives me horrible breakouts so I was glad to find a powder without that ingredient. The powder also looks natural and doesn't have that obvious makeup look. Cons: I do NOT recommend this if you have textured skin or big pores. This really highlighted the bigger pores on and near my nose! I also have some small bumps/texture on my cheeks...this powder made that look way worse lol. With the name Golden Caramel I was interested in this since I am caramel colored with very golden/yellow undertones...this powder turned out very orange and ashy like the majority of drugstore brands do for me. The coverage I would say is light to maybe a medium, but with it highlighting pores/texture it wasn't enough for me to feel great about the powder. The packaging is alright, but it comes with this handled sponge that doesn't apply very well. I would recommend using a full powder brush! I would not buy this again.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

Age19-24