Love Beauty and Planet Turmeric & Tonka Essence Body Wash

Love Beauty and Planet Turmeric & Tonka Essence Body Wash
Turmeric & Tonka Essence Body WashTurmeric & Tonka Essence Body WashTurmeric & Tonka Essence Body Wash

1 review

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine*, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate*, Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate*, Sodium Chloride, Lauric Acid*, Glycerin*, Carbomer, Fragrance (Parfum), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Curcuma Aromatica Root Oil*, Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract*, Phenoxyethanol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, PEG-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Citric Acid, Stearic Acid*, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, BHT, Sodium Isethionate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Coumarin Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal.*Plant Based Ingredients.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Love finding a product with Turmeric, as it offers many benefits for your skin.
I really enjoy the scent of this Turmeric & Tonka essence body wash, it has a bit of spiciness with just enough vanilla to keep it from being too spicy.
It lathers really well and I found that I did not need to use quite as much as I normally do with some of my other body washes.
It rinsed clean and left my skin lightly scented, which I absolutely love!
Personally, I did not find it to be very moisturizing but my skin was left soft and clean feeling.
I am looking forward to trying their tea tree & vetiver body wash next as well as their shampoos.
The packaging is also very nice and simple but still fun without looking gimmicky. I like packaging like this because it looks nice and I don't mind having it out in the open.
I will probably purchase again but their products are a bit pricier than what I'd typically like to spend on a body wash.

From their website -
PRODUCT DETAILS
Who doesn’t want radiant skin? Start the day with the uplifting scent of Turmeric and Tonka Essence. Talk about showering your skin with a gorgeous sun-kissed glow! While Turmeric is known for promoting healthy-looking, glowy skin, Tonka Essence cloaks skin with irresistibly sweet and spicy hints of Vanilla. Breathe deep. Take a moment. Enjoy the feeling of being transported to your very own slice of paradise. More than a moisturizing body wash, this is a body wash to escape with.