100%

price range

Reviews

from

8 months ago

I'm pretty much just going to second everything that NoBSBeauty said about this stuff! It's amazing under makeup - I've starting using it as a moisturizer/primer now that the weather's warmed up, and it works great for that. I know it won't be moisturizing enough when the weather turns cold again, but for now it's great! No white cast, it is *very* lightly moisturizing, at least on my now normal (due to the warmer weather) skin, and it hasn't caused a problem with any of the multitude of foundations I've tried it with. This is a big keeper! I haven't tried it just by itself as a sunscreen but I can't see how it wouldn't work well for that too. A tad expensive, but it'll last me a good long while.

About reviewer (206 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

10 months ago

I really like the Coola Sun Care Brand. Coola continuously makes reliable sun protection, most products are an SPF of 30 or higher, and I love that they make such a variety of sunscreens for different needs. Coola makes an SPF for your hair, which is one of the first types of products for hair that I'd ever seen. Coola can be hit or miss, some of their products occasionally contain too much fragrance or denatured alcohol. If you are looking for a fragrance free, mineral, non white cast sunscreen the new Mineral Sun Silk Creme is a good option. It applies very nicely over my serum and regular moisturizer. It is not very hydrating, so if you have dry skin I still recommend using your normal serum and moisturizers. If you have oily skin this will probably be all you need. After you have smoothed this over skin and taken a moment to fully blend there is no noticeable white cast. The Coola Sun Silk Mineral Creme sets to a slightly satin-matte finish that works very nicely under foundation. At the end of the day my skin still looked nicely matte and not greasy at all. I appreciate that this is an SPF of 30, which is the lowest level I will use on a daily basis. The only disappointment is that this doesn't contain a lot of beneficial ingredients, so if you use this be sure to use an antioxidant based serum underneath. My more detailed review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LJW2V_bMFjI"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LJW2V_bMFjI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> COOLA Sun Silk Mineral Creme Full Ingredients list: Active Ingredients: Non-Nano Zinc Oxide 15.0 % Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetearyl Alcohol, Didecyldimonium Chloride, Dimethicone, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Jasminum Sambac Leaf Cell Extract, Methylpropanediol, Niacinamide, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Polyisobutene, Polyquaternium-80, Propanediol, Schinus Molle Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Extract.

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29