Suave Naturals Body Wash in Tropical Coconut

No Image

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Smells very coconuty. Lathers fine and rinses easily. It does dry out my skin though. So I have to lotion after using. Very affordable.

on 7/30/2016 5:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I use these suave body washes mainly because of the smell and the price is very right. They clean very well and the coconut and ocean breeze are my favorite, although all the scents are good. I took off a lippie because they leave my skin feeling a bit dry but nothing a little body lotion can't fix. I've used more stripping body washes before.

DDDDDamn! This product is nice. After showering my body feels clean, moisturized and smells like the beach or a tropical breeze. Can't beat the price for $1.99 unless I find it cheaper or on sale.

I love this product and so does my family.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this for when I need a summer smell fix - in the middle of Jan you need that sometimes,,,no frills,,super cheap,,smells like fun:)

I don't mind the formula, but I bought this just to smell like coconut and instead it smells like candied strawberry. It's not totally unpleasant, it's simply not what I was expecting. :( Sniff before buying.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this soap along with the shampoo and conditioner. It lathers up really good and gets super bubbly with a loofa. I haven't had a problem with it drying out my skin either.

on 3/17/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

I generally don't like coconut smells in bath products, but I LOVE this one! It works well as a body wash, the bottle has a good non-slippery grip and the pleasant but not overpowering smell lingers on very lightly.
Also, it doesn't clash with the "Star Gold" fragrance I wear in the a.m.

on 4/23/2009 5:13:00 PM

Nice body wash. Not really moisturizing, but it didn't dry out my skin at all. It smells more fruity than coconut, to me. I would have preferred straight coconut, but it's still a nice, invigorating scent. Great for the price. Would buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I like this body wash. It's nothing fancy, like all Suave products. But it smells good and gets the job done. The scent is sort of a fake coconut smell, but not unpleasant. It's not very moisturizing but doesn't dry out your skin like soap can either. I would repurchase this if I were on a tight budget and needed a good body wash.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great product :) Smells nice, lathers up really well, rinses clean...It doesnt really moisturize my skin, that I can tell, but it doesnt make it drier. Its cheap cheap cheap, and..I love it :) Great scent for summer!