Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit

Kylie Cosmetics Posie K Lip Kit
Posie K Lip Kit

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A latecomer to Kylie Jenners' brand but finally tried it out for myself. I wanted a matte lip color so I chose Posie K from the endless shades on her site. This one won an award by Allure back in 2017 and seemed like a safe entry level choice for me. Turned out to be a really good choice!
The first thing that struck me was the packaging...exceptionally well done, from the box it came in to the 'thank you' card in it which has Kylie's brand print on the reverse, almost like an art piece you could display somewhere. I love it! I rarely give 5 lippies for packaging but this is one of those exceptions.

In here you get one matte liquid lipstick and a matching pencil lip liner. Finally the days of trying to find a lip liner in the EXACT shade of my lipstick are truly over! The lipstick itself, despite being a matte is very hydrating and doesn't dry out my lips at all. It lasts more or less the whole day too with very little transfer. The only slight touch up I've had to do was on the corners of my mouth where it didn't make it past repeated contact with my drinking glass (still, I got several hours of drinking out of it before needing to apply). The color itself is gorgeous and compliments me nicely, I can instantly see why this won an award.
The only thing to be aware of is that this shade is actually a touch darker than what it shows online. I don't know if that's specific to Posie K or whether it's with all the shades but personally I don't mind that at all. In fact I'm so impressed with this one that I've already ordered a few more to try out. At $29 for the liner/lippie kit it's not cheap but the quality and overall experience has been great so far, so why not!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment