L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gold Addiction Satin Lipstick

L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gold Addiction Satin Lipstick

1 review

on 3/21/2019 1:16:00 PM

This is a LE product from L'Oreal, in the Colour Riche range. It comes in 12 very pretty shades, is made with omega 3 oils, vitamin E and gold micro shimmer, and claims to hydrate lips and impart an intense colour pigment.

I got the shade 958 Pink Gold, and I wish I had gotten a few other shades but not knowing anything about the product, I didn't want to risk it.

The colour is indeed pigmented, and glides easily. One swipe is enough, but you can build it up if needed. This particular shade is very happy and awesome for spring/summer, it just brightens up my face. The gold shimmer is fine enough that it doesn't look like glitter, it just makes your pout look "wet", as if you just applied a gloss (but it's not as glossy as a gloss).
I don't detect the usual L'Oreal scent, in fact there is no scent at all in this product.

It is decently hydrating too, and it lasts for about a couple of hours. When it fades, the micro shimmer is still there, and it actually doesn't look bad!

The only "con" I can think of is that personally I can feel the shimmer on my lips, it is a bit gritty when I rub my lips together.

Overall, I think this is one of the best products in the Colour Riche range.