CHANEL Hydra Beauty Micro Creme

1 review

I have combination skin(Dry cheeks and oily t zone) along with the usage of Benzyol peroxide and Aha+ acid during the night. This creme is my morning ritual and one of my favorite steps in my routine. It feels so good and smells wonderful and peachy. Wakes me up in the morning and gets me ready for the day.

I cleanse my face with Chanel Le Lait Fraicheur D'eau milk to water cleanser then use this creme as my moisturizer every morning before makeup. The reason i was most interested in this one is because of the little bubbles in it as advertised in their very popular Micro Serum. I find it to be very refreshing on the face and a great sensorial feel. I much prefer a lightweight gel cream than thick butter. Initially this can feel watery/oily with a lot of glide going on the skin then it absorbs super quickly and leaves the skin silky smooth. I love the texture and how its a gel but with an impact of a creme. A little really goes a long way, i only use an edemame pea size for my whole face

This is suppose to be 24 hour hydration, idk how true this is. I can say that i dont feel dry or tight but I do wash my face twice a day so i cant testify the 24 hour moisture claim. I got this on sale at Macys and i am so glad i got to try it. I was contemplating on this or the serum. I felt this is sort of like the Micro Serum + Hydra beauty Creme combined so i went for the new Micro creme.

Pros -

Very hydrating and refreshing
Absorbs fast without being greasy
Nice sensorial feeling when applied
really lightweight and skin feels comfortable
Goes well under makeup
Smells good, to me
Doesnt irritate my skin(Le Lift line by Chanel tends me give me the most problems)
you can skip using serum

Cons-

Some may be sensitive to the fragrance
have to dip fingers or spatula in the pot/no pump
Price
it contains alcohol

edit- This has been great but the alchohol in this scare me a bit. I think i might go back to my First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream. which is my tried and true and ill have a peace of mind knowing its not harming my skin in any way. I will finish this tub up but i am unsure if id repurchase because i dont think i want to spend more than 50 dollars on skincare or makeup. This is the most expensive product in my routine right now. my wallet is hurting and i dont feel its worth the 100 dollars, i can get 3 jars of FAB ultra repair !

Final edit- been loving the Laneige Time Freeze Sleeping Mask for day and night. Its so good! It has def replaced this cream!