Soap & Glory Mist You Madly THE DAILY SMOOTH Luxurious Body Lotion

1 review

Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Glycerin, Isostearyl Isostearate, Dimethicone, Steareth-21, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Petrolatum, Steareth-2, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 20, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Tetrasodium EDTA, Coumarin, Citronellol, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 15985 (Yellow 6)

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I find this to be a pretty good daily lotion, it lightly hydrates, leaves the skin soft and absorbs fairly quickly.
If you have dry skin, then you might want to try the butter instead of the lotion.
Honestly, I use it more for the light long lasting fragrance it leaves on my skin.
The scent reminds me a lot of a high-end perfume. At first, I did not think I would like it after reading the description. However, I ended up liking it a lot. I mainly use it most days for its long-lasting fragrance instead of perfume.

Information from the website-
The Daily Smooth Body Lotion is loaded with moisturizing oils and butters, including sweet almond oil, rosehip seed, shea butter, and skin brightening mango peel extract. Featuring our Mist You Madly™ fragrance - with flirty freesia, blackcurrant, vanilla and musk.

Popular Lotions / Creams