beautyblender Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38 Dry Oil Primer

beautyblender Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38 Dry Oil Primer

1 review

-Avobenzone 3, Homosalate 10, Octinoxate 7.5, Octisalate 5, Octocrylene 5: Sunscreen.C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, BHT.

on 3/19/2019 10:47:00 PM

I've been in the market looking for a good primer and also looking for a good sunscreen. The new BEAUTYBLENDER Selfie Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 38 Dry Oil Primer accomplishes both of these needs. Recently I've been searching for a good hydrating primer, but I was really wanting to find a hydrating primer that also had SPF protection, I try not to apply too many layers of skincare in the morning to avoid pilling that happens with certain foundations and certain products underneath.

The Selfie Shield primer glides over skin easily during application and sets quickly without looking or feeling greasy. If you are using this as your SPF protection I highly recommend applying the Beauty Blender Primer as your last skincare product before foundation. If you apply other serums or oils over the Selfie Shield it will dilute the SPF protection. I recommend applying the primer with your hands or fingertips. The directions with the primer state to apply with a damp Beauty Blender. If you apply it this way you will be sheering out the primer and not getting optimal SPF coverage. My more detailed video review can be seen here:

I love that the BeautyBlender Shelfie Shield Primer has no fragrance or alcohol. I also really like that they have made the SPF coverage at an SPF 38 instead of a lower number. The only issue I really have is with the primer. The bottle is only one ounce, which I must assume MIGHT last a month.

Beauty Blender Selfie Shield Primer Full Ingredients List: -Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 5%, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Tocopheryl, Acetate, Dunaliella Salina Extract, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, BHT.