4.2

price range

Reviews

frombeddy

4 days ago

Pros - Lightweight Not cakey Stretchy No creasing No moving around Long lasting Don't need to set Good price range comparing to other high end concealers Cons- Very minimal creasing , micro creasing , but to be honest, everyones eyes creases to a certain extend and this does not accentuate them. I don't have anything bad to say about this concealer !

About reviewer (390 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

8 months ago

i found this cakey and creasy...it's too expensive to be not perfect!!

About reviewer (377 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

9 months ago

I'm always looking for the perfect lightweight concealer that covers my dark under eye circles and gives a brightening effect. This concealer is in fact quite light in texture and pigmented, and does a pretty good job of covering my circles. However I don't find its mostly matte finish to be as flattering as other concealers that have a slight brightening effect as well. So in terms of coverage, its a yay, but if you need a concealer that adds some light-reflecting brightness this may not be the one for you.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 months ago

At last, a concealer that does not look cakey and obvious on my inner corner. I can pat it on and it stays in place I have a slightly salmon shade and it hides the blue beautifully. I do not have to use a different concealer on top. I want to try the foundation next. Currently, I use Armani Luminous Silk and have been pleased with this foundation. There has not been an Armani makeup product that I have not liked yet.

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

10 months ago

So far I am really liking this concealer. It's a lot like Lancome's Maquicomplet and since L'oreal owns both it makes sense. This does not crease on my old eyes. I have some fine lines under my eyes and this doesn't crease. I will keep saying this because it is amazing. All concealers crease on me except for Born this Way concealer and that is a little too matte but I make it work. I bought 5 in this because I wear 5 in Luminous silk and it's the perfect shade for me--light medium neutral-warm undertones--NC20. The concealer is the same color as the foundation so great for on my face but maybe needs to be lighter for under my eyes. Haven't made up my mind yet. It comes in a doe foot in a clear tube kind of setup. I like that the tube is clear. I cannot see quantity on Maquicomplet, Nars and Born this way concealers. But the container seems to be too small for the quantity since it kind of squelches out when I put the doe foot in. It may not be a problem after I use it more so it won't be so full. Really this is my only complaint, and Oh yeah the price, $34 for this concealer. Ouch!

About reviewer (1591 reviews)

Age56 & Over