Giorgio Armani Power Fabric High Coverage Stretchable Concealer

Giorgio Armani Power Fabric High Coverage Stretchable Concealer

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

At last, a concealer that does not look cakey and obvious on my inner corner. I can pat it on and it stays in place I have a slightly salmon shade and it hides the blue beautifully. I do not have to use a different concealer on top. I want to try the foundation next. Currently, I use Armani Luminous Silk and have been pleased with this foundation. There has not been an Armani makeup product that I have not liked yet.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

So far I am really liking this concealer. It's a lot like Lancome's Maquicomplet and since L'oreal owns both it makes sense. This does not crease on my old eyes. I have some fine lines under my eyes and this doesn't crease. I will keep saying this because it is amazing. All concealers crease on me except for Born this Way concealer and that is a little too matte but I make it work.

I bought 5 in this because I wear 5 in Luminous silk and it's the perfect shade for me--light medium neutral-warm undertones--NC20. The concealer is the same color as the foundation so great for on my face but maybe needs to be lighter for under my eyes. Haven't made up my mind yet.

It comes in a doe foot in a clear tube kind of setup. I like that the tube is clear. I cannot see quantity on Maquicomplet, Nars and Born this way concealers. But the container seems to be too small for the quantity since it kind of squelches out when I put the doe foot in. It may not be a problem after I use it more so it won't be so full. Really this is my only complaint, and Oh yeah the price, $34 for this concealer. Ouch!