REVLON Volumazing Waterproof Mascara

REVLON Volumazing Waterproof Mascara

3.0

on 4/22/2019 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Lashes stuck together, curl disappeared. Another one bites the dust.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this based on the review of a YouTube beauty guru. I like the look of this at application but unfortunately, this gives me panda eyes by early afternoon :(

on 4/1/2019 1:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not a bad mascara. Not the best ever, but I have to give Revlon credit for the pictures on the packaging. The before looks like a before pic, and the lashes on the after pic look like real lashes and not 800 coats of mascara on top of 58 sets of false eyelashes. OK. I exaggerate. A bit. But this stuff is good. It's not the greatest ever, but a few coats and my pale brown/dark blonde lashes emerge and grow visible. It holds up during working out, and it washes off pretty easily. I do like that I don't feel like I have to rub half my lashes off when I remove this, because some other brands I've tried cling on with no mercy, even through soaking with oil-based removers.

I kind of wish it it would provide a bit more of what it's name points toward -- volumazing ... there's not a huge amount of volume here -- but it's still pretty good.

I'd consider buying it again in a few months, so long as nothing else catches my eye. (I do tend to hop around and try lots of mascaras, mainly compelled to try them because they're on sale, etc.)

on 3/19/2019 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Nice surprise! Picked this up when my old trusty started drying out and flaking a bit. (I was ready because it—Covergirl LashBlast Volume Waterproof—was just too difficult to remove.) This went on beautifully, despite my misgivings about the large brush. No clumps. Good length and volume—one coat, over a primer, was plenty for daytime. Wears well, looks exactly the same 11 hours after application, with zero flaking, zero smudging, and zero irritation. (Disclaimer: didn’t test while swimming or watching a sad movie) Finally, and most amazing to me, is that it washes off easily with nothing more than baby shampoo! Note: I’m over the high-end mascaras after trying Lancome, It, Tarte, Too Faced, Benefit and probably a few more.