Pixi Skintreats Collagen & Retinol Serum

Pixi Skintreats Collagen & Retinol Serum

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Retinol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Acetyl Heptapeptide-4, Niacinamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Carbomer,] Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, BHT. Made in USA / Fabriqué aux États-Unis.

Pixi Beauty is a brand that I so want to love!  So many people have had such great luck and good results with Pixi, and many love their Glow Tonic.  I have sensitive skin and with most Pixi products I've tried have been pretty heavily scented.  The Pixi Skintreats Collagen and Retinol Serum has a heavy scent that takes a while to dissipate.

The Collagen & Retinol Serum applies easily and absorbs quickly.  It sets to a nice non-sticky finish.  I like that it contains several beneficial ingredients such as Retinol, Niacinamide, Vitamin C, and Vitamin E.  If I could get over the scent I would definitely consider permanently adding this to my routine.  I love that this is a pretty affordable retinol serum at $24 for the full-size one ounce bottle.  My more detailed video review can be seen here:

Pixi Skintreats Collagen & Retinol Serum Full Ingredients List:  Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Retinol, Methyl Methacrylate/Glycol Dimethacrylate Crosspolymer, Acetyl Heptapeptide-4, Niacinamide, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Potassium Sorbate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, BHT.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I REALLY enjoy this stuff! I recently decided to incorporate retinol into my skincare regime, but was gunshy about spending upwards of $50. When I saw the great reviews around the internet about this serum, I figured the price was good, and it was worth trying. I'm very glad I did!

I use this morning and night. In the morning, I cleanse using the Pacifica Coconut Water cleanser. Then I apply an alcohol-free rose water witch hazel (the Dickinson's one, not the Thayer's, and they both work well), and then immediately apply this serum, followed by Andalou Daily Defense moisturizer, and then rose oil around my eyes. At night, I sub out the witch hazel for the Pixi Retinol Toner, which I apply more like an essence by dispensing a few drops onto my fingers, and patting it into the skin. This regime over the past week alone has yielded some pretty great results. I tend to focus this serum around the areas that have more fine lines or wrinkles, and then work the rest into my face and neck in a patting motion, pressing it into my skin rather than rubbing. My skin looks dewy, bouncy, and plump. I've got quite an oily complexion, which means my skin regularly looks quite shiny, but my pores suffer. This actually helps my face maintain oil production, and my pores look more refined. My skin also feels quite soft.

This is $24 per bottle, and you get 30 ml, which is a pretty darn good price. The box comes with a pipette, making it very easy to dispense the 2-3 drops they recommend. It's a nice glass bottle too. All in all, it feels like a high-quality product soup to nuts.

I'll definitely repurchase this!

Video Reviews & Tutorials