Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel

Darphin L’Institut Youth Resurfacing Peel

1 review

ALCOHOL DENAT., WATER\AQUA\EAU, SALICYLIC ACID, LACTOBIONIC ACID, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, HAMAMELIS VIRGINIANA (WITCH HAZEL) EXTRACT, SALVIA SCLAREA (CLARY) EXTRACT, ORYZA SATIVA (RICE) BRAN EXTRACT, CASTANEA SATIVA (CHESTNUT) SEED EXTRACT, ACETYL GLUCOSAMINE, YEAST EXTRACT\FAEX\EXTRAIT DE LEVURE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), DISODIUM EDTA, ALPHA ISOMETHYL IONONE, LINALOOL, CITRAL, LIMONENE, PHENOXYETHANOL .

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really enjoy using this peel. Yes, it's expensive, but it works really well. It smells like alcohol, and you should close your eyes as they may sting. Obviously, avoid the eye area. With that said, it is an amazing professional level peel. You apply it to your face after cleansing with a cotton pad. The great thing about this peel is you can leave it on and apply the rest of your skincare soon after. After I've used this I can't stop touching my face! It helped to reduce the look of my pores, minimize fine lines, increase radiance and smooth out any rough textured skin I had. Highly recommended!