3.0

3.0
Created with Sketch.
from

a year ago

So, I don't usually write reviews for limited collection items, but I thought I'd do one for this in case it helps anyone in the short term. This review is for Cargo's Tokyo in Bloom eyeshadow palette which comes with 12 eyeshadows and a double ended eyeshadow brush. I picked this up at Kohls a few days ago for only $18 and it's very pretty! However, I couldn't see myself repurchasing this even if it wasn't limited edition. You can for sure find similar palettes with better quality and wear. I've found the last few days I've been wearing this I have had to touch up my eyeshadow halfway during each day despite using Urban Decay's Primer Potion AND setting the shadows with Urban Decay's De-Slick Setting Spray which I regard as pretty superior products. The packaging is absolutely gorgeous, creamy off white sturdy package with beautiful pink cherry blossom decor on the top with a strong magnetic closure and a nice big mirror inside. The shadows inside, while extremely pretty with a nice balance of cool and warm toned shimmers and mattes are all VERY sheer and require a lot of build up to get a substantial look. Overall this is a nice addition to my makeup collection and is nice for more subtle looks, it's not a must have IMHO. LIKE!!!!

About reviewer (227 reviews)

Age36-43