Trader Joe's Rose Facial Oil

Trader Joe's Rose Facial Oil

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

If you have dry, mature, dehydrated skin, you need to run to Trader Joe’s and buy this before it goes away, I just love that dewy look of healthy skin but always having had dry sensitive skin and now in my 6th decade, my skin looks drab and flat. Trader Joe’s featured this in February (Valentine’s Day/roses) for $5.99. I was a little hesitant to try it because scented products on my face make it itchy. This one was perfect. It comes in a small pump oil and the directions say that two pumps are all that you need to pat on face. You could probably make do with only one, It makes you face look hydrated ad gives it a nice drink. With a little concealer,for my dsrk circles, I did not even need foundation. The rose scent was very subtle. I also purchased the rose tonic that Trader Joe’s sells. too for cleansing, Trader Joe’s has some amazing vendors who make their products for them. I saw this selling on places like Ebay and Amazon for double and triple the price. A cavear, if you have oily skin or still at the point in life where your skin naturally glows, you probably won’t like or need this. But I am definitely going to get a back up bottle!!!