3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This primer works excellently for me. I have problem free combo skin with no texture, age lines, breakouts, ect. My only issue is wanting my makeup to last longer.... This fulfills that perfectly. I primarily wear this under MUFE HD foundation. I apply and wait at least 2 minutes before putting foundation over it. That's it.... there's no special trick or tip, it's just one of those products that that's what it says it does and works amazingly well (for me). Probably not the best for dry skin and I can't speak to how it works for somebody with lots of skin issues.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

2 months ago

This is a really nice primer and it truly does grip onto makeup. I have very oily skin, and I found this to really help prolong my makeup and cut down on the time it take for my oils to start breaking down my foundation. FYI this is almost identical to J One Jelly Pack! The only thing I don’t enjoy about this is that it’s THICK! I make sure to use a lighter moisturizer and foundation because this adds a pretty thick layer over your skin that can look caked if you’re not careful.

About reviewer (293 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

2 months ago

I CANT BELIEVE THE RATING!!! Iv tried close to every high end primer.....this primer is absolutely amazing! It grips to your face & your make up does not budge!!! Make sure you wash your face well & use a moisturizer, not bc this is a drying primer, just so you can give the best possible review. I just emptied a whole bottle, it’s also Jeffree Star approved :p He even wears it in make up video tutorials about something else....that’s what he reaches for daily (best moisturizer for me is Vitamin Enriched Face Base by Bobbi Brown, you can use that as a primer as well) A+++ oh & it’s also has Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Extrac extract in it ;)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

2 months ago

This product is the worst. So much drying alcohol and it makes your foundation apply patchy. I don’t get the hype at all. Also dried out my skin.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairOther

EyesGreen

from

5 months ago

One of the best primers for textured skin with pores acne peach fuzz blackheads and what not. Glides smoothly and provides a sticky base perfect for makeup application, and for longevity. This made a huge difference in the looks of my textured skin and how oily it gets at the end of the day- it barely does. It helps the foundation stick to my oily skin for longer Doesn’t break me out and my skin is super sensitive, I know some ingredients can be problematic as I’ve read previous reviews- but I don’t seem to have a problem with it thank god. also this primer blends with all of my other products, looks amazing basically.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

6 months ago

This primer has Hemp-Derived Cannabis Seed Extract, Blue Agave Extract, and Prickly Pear Cactus Extract and Aloe Water which sound good for the skin. The ingredients I know that are BAD are Alcohol Dent. and Propylene Glycol. There are a ton of ingredients I can't say & don't know exactly what they really are. The formula itself is sticky, but actually does makeup look a bit better. My problem was it caused me to have clogged skin and full on acne breakouts that were painful and nasty after just a couple uses. My skin was doing well beforehand. Really disappointing product. It's a very gimmicky one at that. Overpriced.

About reviewer (488 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

7 months ago

I love this stuff! It’s made a huge difference in the wear time and appearance with my foundations. I’ve repurchased foundations that didn’t work for me before, just so I can try it with this. HUGE difference. I love how my makeup melts into my skin with this. It prevents it from breaking up and looking splotchy toward the end of the day. I haven’t noticed any difference with oil production, but longevity? Yes. A little goes a long way, too. I always apply a light dusting of powder over this (like I would with any other primer), but it reduces the tackiness making products lay better afterward and you don’t have to wait a while to apply product either. Will repurchase.

About reviewer (553 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

There's been so much hype about this primer. So of course I decided I needed to try it. Unfortunately, this one was a disappointment. This primer did absolutely nothing for me. It didn't extend my make up wear time and it was not at all moisturizing/hydrating. This consistency is a gel that spreads easily and leaves a very slight tacky feeling. Very slight. I expected it to be a little more gripping. Pros: Nice packaging with a pump. Cool green color. Nice gel like consistency. Cons: Does not extend make up wear time. Not hydrating or moisturizing. Expensive. Does literally nothing a primer should do. This one is a hard pass. Very disappointing. I was hoping to love this one.

About reviewer (134 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

8 months ago

Because of the high placement of denatured alcohol in the ingredient list, I can see this not working for people with dry skin, but I have oily/combo skin and this primer works pretty nicely for me. It's sorta on the line in between skincare and makeup. It feels more like skincare when you apply it, but it does hold onto makeup fairly well as you would want from a primer. I don't always love or even use primers, but I like this one more than most of the others I've tried. I really like the packaging, one pump dispenses the perfect amount for my face. I like that you can see how much is left in the bottle as well. The texture is like a light jelly that gets sticky once you rub it in. You're supposed to leave it on for 2 minutes after rubbing it in before you put on foundation to get the full sticky effect. I find that this primer makes my foundation look a lot more like skin than other primers or just foundation on its own. My makeup style is definitely more natural so I really like that about this primer. I don't think it's really oil controlling, pore blurring or line minimizing, so I wouldn't opt for this primer if that's what you're looking for. All this primer does is create a hydrated base for foundation that will grip any makeup you put overtop. As with everything from Milk, the mini is a LOT more expensive per oz than the full size, so if you wanna try it out I'd say get a sample rather than purchasing the mini (mini is $54.55/oz, full size is $23.68/oz)

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3.0

9 months ago

Primer is okay- I can see this working in really hot climates. I wouldn't advise people with dry skin to use this primer. On me it emphasized my texture and pores. It really does grip to your skin - My makeup did not move - but i hated the way it looked. The primer applies very sticky- and takes a few minutes to dry down (or become less sticky) - it stays sticky - just less sticky if that makes sense. I did not find that it blurred any pores- I am still going play around with it - along with different foundations. If my opinion changes I'll update my review. My advice is get the travel size first and if you really like it work your way up to the standard size.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Olive