Juvia's Place The Saharan Blush Palette Vol. I

1 review

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

The Juvia's Place The Saharan Blush palettes looked so good on everybody else online and now that I have bought a Juvia's Place The Saharan Blush Vol. I palette I can finally see how great the blush palettes look up close and in person.

The blush colors are all very true in color and very highly pigmented in The Saharan Blush Vol. I palette and the colors look great on me. If you buy this palette then please don't use the blushes on your brushes in a liberal way at all - use these blushes very sparingly. A very little goes a long way because of the very strong pigment in these blushes and they blend out on the skin quite smoothly and quite well.

All I had to do was dot my brush in the blush a tiny bit in order to get enough blush on each cheek as if I was dotting the lower case letter I with my pen on a piece of paper.

In The Saharan Blush Vol. I palette the Zara and Lila colors appear to be goldish/bronzish colors that would make good highlighters and great eyeshadows. They appeared to be very true to color and showed up very golden and warm and not ashy or silvery. The Aby, Toby, Zane and Neo colors are very matte and very pigmented colors that appear to be warm to neutral in undertone in their color range.

The Saharan Blush Vol. I palette seems to be quite suitable for anyone who's around the coloring of Solange Knowles and Kerry Washington and much darker. The Saharan Blush Vol. II palette seems to be quite suitable for anyone who's around the coloring of Sade and Rihanna and much lighter and that same Vol. II blush palette appears to have colors that range from warm, neutral and even cool in undertone.

Fashion Fair Butterscotch, Danessa Myricks Beauty N07, Black Opal Truly Topaz, Nars Malaga, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond