Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser

Youth To The People Superfood Antioxidant Cleanser

1 review

Water, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Panthenol (Vitamin B5),Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Butylene Glycol, Brassica Oleracea(Kale) Leaf Extract, Spinacia Oleracea (Spinach) Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea)Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract,Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Natural Fragrance, Lecithin, HydroxypropylMethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyll.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I love this cleanser. My skin is naturally on the drier side, so I've been sticking with milky, gentle cleansers, but I miss having a fresh clean feel after washing. I wanted something that would cleanse my skin thoroughly, and give me that nice freshly clean feeling, but without stripping away moisture, and also leave my skin smooth. It's a lot to ask, I know, but this cleanser does it all. It has a very fresh 'veggie' type smell (it's made with kale, spinach, green tea and vitamins, so no wonder), and rinses off clean. My skin is so smooth afterward and doesn't feel even remotely dry. It's not cheap ($45 CAD at Sephora), but I expect this bottle will last me through spring and likely most of summer. I like to remove makeup with an oil cleanser or balm, and then I use this cleanser. I'll definitely repurchase because this is the best cleanser I've ever used so far (and I've tried many!).