Glossier Niteshine Highlighter Concentrate

Glossier Niteshine Highlighter Concentrate

4.7

Not tested on animals

on 4/8/2019 7:35:00 PM

OLIVE/ NEUTRAL TONED BEAUTIES READ THIS REVIEW!!! For my birthday my mom got me the Playground with the molten umber niteshine. I am fair so when I opened the box I looked at it and thought oh shoot how am I gonna use that. BUT after some experimenting (because I refuse to give up on a product) I found that this looks absolutely beautiful as a bronzer. Look, I know what you're thinking "Dude its a highlighter doesnt it look all shiny and sparkly on your cheeks?" I was worried about the same thing, but it seems like molten umber is a bit more of a muted glow than the rest and it actually just looks glowy and dewy the way Ive been using it. (I dont normally do this but Ill try to include a photo so you can see what I mean since it is kind of odd). The only thing is to use it as a bronzer I have to mix in a dot of oil on the back of my hand to thin out the formula and I use it with an elf duo fiber stipple brush to apply. It blends seamlessly and is the absolute perfect and accurate looking tan for my olivey undertone. I think this would be beautiful on anyone who is neutral, olive or even a yellow undertone as a bronzer or of course a highlight for deeper skin tones. I have been looking for the perfect liquid/cream bronzer for my undertone for so long and Im so pleased by this "mistake" and I could not recommend it enough. Feel free to use this link if you want 10% off https://re.glossier.com/be08b219

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Words cannot describe how much I love this highlighter—seriously. I bought Pale Pearl, for reference. My skin is EXTREMELY sensitive, and recently, I deduced that my beloved Colourpop highlighter in Dreamscape was clogging my pores along my cheekbone (most likely due to its high-silicone content). Nevertheless, the search for a similar opal highlighter began! I was unsure about the product at first, due to the lack of swatches and reviews, but I bit the bullet and tried it anyways. Needless to say, I’m in love. When used minimally (three dots per cheekbone), it gives the most beautiful natural sheen—a literal glow from within. It can very easily be built up to a more blinding highlight, if that’s your goal! It’s very versatile. I’m already planning on purchasing the second lightest shade, Platinum Rose. Also, you can always use my link for 10% off your order! You don’t have to, of course, but I thought I’d leave it below regardless. Happy shopping :). https://re.glossier.com/94e9f50b

on 3/16/2019 5:54:00 PM

I have the NightShine in Pale Pearl, and the Haloscope in Quartz (super pale person here). I really like this for a highlighter-I think the main difference in effect between NightShine and Haloscope is that this is more of a 'foil' effect, whereas Haloscope is a dewey effect. This isn't moisturizing like Haloscope. It comes in a wee little bottle with a doe foot applicator. Seems like it might be hard to access the product once it starts running low, but time will tell. I wanted to try it as a hardcore Glossier fan and its a solid product -not mind blowing or revolutionary, but fun and shiny all the same. Doesn't lift or smear on top of Skin Tint/Stretch Concealor. As much as I enjoy it now I don't think I will repurchase in the end because I really enjoy the dewiness of Haloscope better for the money.