Uploaded by lushlife505

price range

Reviews

fromygsoul

4 months ago

I have color-treated hair, I normally use purple shampoo by Matrix and conditioner either by Nexxus or Wella, but I use this shampoo/conditioner when at my SO's. It's cheap and does the job, and I really love the scent. I normally have an oily scalp so I only condition a couple inches away from the roots to the ends where it often gets tangly. I had no issues with residue.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

7 months ago

I switched from the Pantene Micellar shampoo to this one -- it smelled amazing, and Dove has never let me down -- and so far, my expectations have been fulfilled. My hair doesn't knot as much (despite having silky, stick-straight hair), it's softer, silkier, shinier, and has body without frizziness. Picked it up on a whim and I haven't been disappointed!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (190 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

8 months ago

I've noticed that my scalp is no longer dry after using this shampoo for a while.

My hair looked healthier and less frizz.

The problem is that it is greasy and I have to wash twice most times. My hair also get oily easily.

Overall, it could have been a better product if they tone down the heaviness of the shampoo.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1.0

8 months ago

The only good thing I can say about this shampoo was that it smelled pretty good.
I didn't feel like it did anything positive for my hair.
My hair was more fluffy and it brought out waves in my hair, which I personally did not care for. However, this may be something others appreciate.
My young daughter also used this shampoo and her hair began to look dull and dirty like it …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age36-43