OPI Romeo & Joliet

OPI Romeo & Joliet
Romeo & Jolietromeo&juliet, sun lightRomeo and JolietRomeo & JolietRomeo & Joliet

4.7

on 1/4/2017 6:48:00 AM

Romeo & Joliet is a mahogany, metallic polish. The colour is great for Autumn/Winter months, when I crave dark, rich polishes. The formula is very good - I used 2 coats for full opacity. It dried fast. I have nothing negative to say about this polish.

Romeo & Joliet was a part of OPI's Classic Collection for years, but judging by how often I have seen it at various places at discounted price, makes me believe it is being discontinued. So, if you wanted to try this polish, now is the time, whilst you can still find it and at a good price (I paid £3.50 for mine).

on 12/17/2014 10:27:00 PM

A really nice rusty red/brownish color that goes opaque in two coats... perfect for winter and the holidays. I've been wearing this shade over and over again lately and I'm halfway done with this amazing color. The color starts chipping away after a week or so and that's saying a lot since I am an art student that works a lot with the hands. Love love this color so much!

on 7/22/2014 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

A slightly browner/rustier red and shade paler than OPI's royal rajah Ruby. Almost a dupe for Essie's 'Wrapped in Rubies' which I loved but hate the formula, this is opaque in 2 coats, fast drying and has OPI durability. Vampy enough for day or night wear without being blackened red or burgundy. Very beautiful autumnal/winter polish, looks great on toes too.

First of all, I've got to say that I'm not a fan of shimmery nail polish and I was very very reluctant to buy this nail polish but oh my God! I'm so happy that I did. It looks soo beautiful, the application goes smoothly, it is very opaque, one application it's more that ok, I still put on two just because I have very thin nails and I wanted my nails to feel stronger. It drys very fast and it lasted on my nails for 5 days without even a bit of chipping

on 9/19/2013 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a gorgeous, rich, deep red with a hint of brown and a touch of gold shimmer. The perfect choice (I used the gel color by OPI) for an autumnal manicure.

Glorious and luxe looking.
Velvety.
Opulent.

A terrific shade.

on 3/19/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous, romantic, bohemian color. Goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Two thumbs up!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this nail polish and I LOVE OPI! I never use any other nail polish besides OPI Nail Polish. I'm in love with this color it's my favorite

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I really like this colour. I'm not a fan of dark nail polishes and this is dark enough for me. It's a classy burgundy with a really glossy finish. I don't even bother to wear a topcoat. The formula of this polish is quite good and applies really evenly and smoothly. I can get away with wearing just one coat (if I'm in a hurry), but I usually wear 2 coats. I almost didn't buy Romeo & Joliet because it's not a colour I would usually wear. I'm so glad I did though. Definately one of my favourite OPI nail polishes.

on 5/8/2012 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I Love this color. I had a bottle years ago that eventually got really thick and gloopy. This was before I knew you could thin them and so I ended up throwing it out. I know, I could kick myself. I had the worst trouble finding another bottle. I finally found one and will never again make that mistake. It's such a beautiful dark reddish brown with shimmer. It rivals for me China Glaze's Side-Saddle, which is more of a dark purplish brown. It doesn't dry as fast as China Glaze but I find that true with all of OPI's. It wears well though and looks good doing it.

on 2/3/2012 3:14:00 PM

This gorgeous burgundy color lasts forever. I love wine-colored polishes, and this one has a bit of shimmer. It is dark enough to look provocative on a night out, but is still office-appropriate.

Popular Polishes