Created with Sketch.

price range

Reviews

Created with Sketch.

a year ago

I purchased this because I needed something to bring me over so I could get a free gift with purchase from Ulta. So happy I picked this because I really love this product. It reminds me alot of the ELF under eye primer. This comes in a pump in a light pink peachy shade. I like the pink shade because it helps with under eye discolouration. The pink shade helps make my eyes look more awake as well. What I really love this product for is the fact that it hydrates and smoothes my undereye. At age 39 if i use the wrong concealer or powder it can make me look aged. With this pretty much whatever I use glides on and stays looking smooth. So no crepy undereye ;) Its very inexpensive has great ingredients and hydrates very well. For me at the age I'm at now that's super important. I'm very happy with this for 12$ because it works so well. I do use my Becca pink concealer over this at times when I need more colour correction because this is pretty sheer. For light colour correction and hydration under the eyes, I love this stuff! Recommended.

About reviewer (912 reviews)

Age36-43