Highly Rated 10-in-1 Volume Mascara

price range

Reviews

Reviews

2 months ago

The reviews on this are kind of mixed, which makes me wonder if I got a dud. Mine was pretty dry right from the start, and didn't want to transfer to my lashes. I didn't feel like it did much for me.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

Not sure where these poor ratings are coming from but this is a great mascara - no clumps or flakes and provides volume and easy to remove. It's become my go-to.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

1.0

9 months ago

Don't waste your money! Terrible formula. I was hoping it would get better once it dried out a bit, but it's only gotten flaky, leaving little stains under my eyes.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

I actually really like this. It has a nice full brush, it gives nice volume, layers nicely with no clumps at all. It isn't too wet either. It gives nice lift and volume. The color is a nice...

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

Eh. Ehhhhhh.... Nah. I'll be returning this. Is it volumizing? Sort of. Is it buildable? No. (Clump city.) Is it a "tidy" sort of formula? Nope. (Wet and gloopy.) It's inexpensive enough at $9, but...

About reviewer (514 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

2 months ago

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

7 months ago

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairSilver

1.0

9 months ago

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

a year ago

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

About reviewer (514 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm