NIVEA Daily Essentials 24 HR Moisture Boost Sensitive Night Cream

NIVEA Daily Essentials 24 HR Moisture Boost Sensitive Night Cream
Daily Essentials 24 HR Moisture Boost Sensitive Night Cream

3.0

Aqua, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Methylpropanediol, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dicaprylyl Ether, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glycerides, Cocoglycerides, Panthenol, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Glyceryl Glucoside, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol

on 3/19/2019 4:35:00 AM

This is my my absolute Go-To night cream! It's quite rich, but normal to dry dehydration prone skin loves it. I like that it is silicone and fragrance free. It can be quite shiny, so I wouldn't wear it during the day. I would recommend this for anyone looking for very basic but rich night cream.

on 2/24/2019 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is NOT suitable for sensitive skin! This made my face very red, very irritated and caused breakouts. It has a very thick consistency, which even after applying the smallest amount, made it feel like my skin couldn't breathe. It was honestly like applying a layer of grease to my face every evening. I managed a week of using this before I gave up and thew it in the trash.