Paula's Choice RESIST Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner

Paula's Choice RESIST Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner
RESIST Weightless Advanced Repairing Toner

1 review

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Glycerin (hydration/skin replenishing), Ethoxydiglycol (hydration), Niacinamide (skin-restoring), Acetyl Glucosamine (hydration/skin replenishing), Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract (skin-soothing), Resveratrol (grape-derived antioxidant), Sodium Hyaluronate (hydration/skin replenishing), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (skin-restoring), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (skin-restoring), Phospholipids (hydration/skin replenishing), Epigallocatechin Gallate (antioxidant), Carnosine (skin-restoring), Genistein (antioxidant), Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract (skin-soothing), Adenosine (skin-restoring), Xanthan Gum (texture-enhancing), Citric Acid (pH adjuster), Polysorbate 20 (texture-enhancing), Butylene Glycol (hydration), Ethylhexylglycerin (preservative), Carbomer (texture-enhancing), Tetrasodium EDTA (stabilizer), Phenoxyethanol (preservative).

on 2/22/2019 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Toners (or Essences) are my favorite skin care product. They remind me of drinking a thirst-quenching, replenishing tea only my skin is doing the drinking. There are a handfull of toners/sprays that I adore, but recently I realized I'd been using the same ones for years and years. I decided it would be fun to try something new, so I'm now using RESIST Weightless toner. This will not replace the HYDRALIGHT toner for me, but it will definitely become part of my toner stash. It adds light, plumping moisture and it makes my skin come to life. It feels great on my skin, and it helps my skin absorb other needed products. It never clashes with my sunscreen. Best of all, this is really effective and keeping my pores cleaned out, so they're not at noticeable.