L'Oreal Paris Revitalist Derm Intensives 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum

L'Oreal Paris Revitalist Derm Intensives 1.5% Hyaluronic Acid Serum

Aqua / Water, Glycerin, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Secale Cereale Seed Extract / Rye Seed Extract, Calcium Pantothenate, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl, Benzylamide Diacetate, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Disodium Edta, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.

on 3/23/2019 1:17:00 PM

This product isn't bad however, it does nothing for my face. It is viscous and sticky, leaves something behind that prevents moisturizer to be absorbed. I will finish the bottle but not repurchase.

I found my hyrolonic HG. Wow!

I have oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. I went through a hand full of brands looking for the right price point and the right fit for my oh so easy to irritate skin with no luck and then in sheer frustration I bought this thinking what's there to lose? But two applications (Am/Pm) my skin is plump, soft smooth, and glowing! I have to stop myself for touching it in the mornings! Now a week later and still no break out, no cysts, no neck pimples, no clogged pores!

I use it in combination with a very simple routine and am slowly falling in love with the whole revitalist line. I can't believe they all work with my skin!

Fingers crossed, but I'm very happy to say the least!

Popular Face Skincare Products