MAC Cosmetics Best Teddy Lipglass

MAC Cosmetics Best Teddy Lipglass

1 review

on 2/20/2019 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

MAC's Best Teddy is a lipglass shade released as part of their Monochromatic collection in January 2019. Best Teddy is the lipglass pairing to Velvet Teddy lipstick. MAC describes the shade as a "deeptone beige". On my nw20, rosey brown pigmented lips, deep winter complexion, it is perhaps one of the most perfect neutral lipgloss since the days of my beloved MAC Viva Glam V Lipglass. This lipglass while slightly more beiged than Viva Glam V was on me (and there are no sparkles in Best Teddy, Viva Glam V had some reflects in it). Best Teddy teeters on the edge of nude, mlbb, not too brown, beige, nude or pink lipgloss. It wears as naturally as MAC's Deelight lipglass did (though that is much pink/rose toned, mlbb toned). I was afraid Best Teddy would skew slightly too orange on me because Velvet Teddy can at times, but it stayed in the good place. With some looks it may feel slightly too warm, but usually it falls into neutrality. Unlike the Fenty''s Fenty Glow original gloss, it is not coppered or bronzey...just creamy, beiged rose perfection. On the lips, it gives that lovely MAC Lipglass look and the staying power is remarkable for a gloss. I can wear this to the gym or out on the town. I have worn it daily for a month now, I just went to pick up a back up yesterday. I got the last one from my Ulta, but I know they still have some online.