L'Oreal Paris Perfect Slim Leg Relief

L'Oreal Paris Perfect Slim Leg Relief
Perfect Slim Leg Relief

1 review

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hot, painful, swollen feet and ankles...sound familiar? Unfortunately they're the bane of my life every summer. Only 2 things have helped so far. One is running my feet/ankles under cold water in the shower for 60 seconds each. The other is L'Oreal Perfect Slim Leg Relief. It's a cold blue spray gel in a metal can which instantly cools hot skin down. Is it as effective as the cold shower? Nope. But when I'm too tired to get to the shower this is about as good as it gets, especially if I don't rub in entirely and then stick my feet in front of a desk top fan. Ahhh blissful relief! Without using this I sometimes find it difficult to go to sleep. There are times when my feet literally feel like they're burning and every summer since I started using these I keep a bottle handy next to my bed. For reference I've been using these since 2005!!! I haven't come across them here in the states but I managed to grab a whole bunch of them in France many years ago. The only way I or anyone else can get hold of this any longer is by ordering online through a handful of UK online pharmacies. Prices have gone up too but I'd pay whatever it costs happily, these have been an absolute life saver for me over the years!
They don't seem to turn bad either...ever! Last year I used the very last of my French batch up (the ones I purchased all the way back in 2005) and it smelt and worked EXACTLY like the very first bottle I used up all those years ago. A 13 year shelf life is pretty much unheard of for a skincare or body product. Forget HG this is 'post-apocalypse' status lol!

Selena x

~ My HG list ~

(As I've sampled 100s of skin, hair and m/u products over the last decade and a half, I thought it might be useful to share my top 10 must-have products, subject to change if and when I come across something more effective. I love constantly trying out new stuff - usually sample sizes via e-bay, also plenty courtesy of a friend who works at Sephora)

1. Hair Loss Treatment: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Hair Oil
2. Lip Balm: 'Nuxe' - Reve De Miel Lip Balm
4. Cleanser: 'Paula's Choice' - Skin Balancing Cleanser
5. Concealer: ‘Mac’ - Studio Finish Concealer
6. Lash Growth Serum: ‘Divine Herbal’ - Divinelash
7. Foundation/SPF: ‘Juice Beauty’ - Stem Cellular Repair (warm glow)
8. Foot File/Callus/Heel Treatment - 'Microplane' - Colossal Pedicure Rasp Foot File
9. Ingrown Hair Treatment - 'Priva Shave' - Post Hair Removal Treatment