100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

26 days ago

I have three shades 03,04 and 09. I love 03, which is "Dusty Romance"! You have to buy these velvet matte lipsticks. They are so creamy and easy to apply, edges are beautiful if you are using a lipliner. Awww, I love it. They stay on all day long and are soooo cheap. Just love them!

7 of 9 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (171 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

28 days ago

Seems to be a little trending right now, I guess it is because everyone is launching a lipstick and people are looking for affordable lipsticks. I can't complain about this lipsticks. They aren't bleeding, but to be safe, I would apply it with a lipliner. Lovely colors.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

29 days ago

Cheap, doesn't dry out my mature lips as most matte lipsticks do, creamy formula and stays on!!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

1 month ago

Packaging looks a little cheap though, but the lipstick is just fine. The essence matte velvet lipsticks are about 5 dollars each but the quality is AMAZING. I would spend a dollar more to get a beautiful packaging 🙂.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

1 month ago

I love the texture; it is very creamy and glides on smoothly. The colors are gorgeous and pigmented. It has a beautiful smell and stays on for the whole day. It would recommend them!

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

6 months ago

This formula is amazing and quite unique. It's the softest matte I've ever used and doesn't dry up the lips, while also drying down to a matte finish with strong colour and staying power. It is, however, not the mattiest-looking matte I have ever seen, but I don't consider that a bad thing (the site identifies it as "semi-matte" which I find a happy medium). I have …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Coarse

7 months ago

Recently, Essence released the Velvet Matte lipstick range, which I believe is replacing the Matt Matt Matt range. Now, I loooooove the Matt Matt Matt lipsticks, but the improvements made in the Velvet Matte range are huge!

I purchased the shade Greedy Coffee, which is a pretty, medium-dark terracotta. The color is gorgeous. It's got that deep, earthy tone that I love, but has a …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (482 reviews)

Age36-43