Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

fromJAMUA

4 months ago

Ash brown is my holy grail color. Most browns are too warm! I’m starting to hoard this because Maybelline has so many brow products in their line right now and I think this might be a casualty when the “brow fever” in the makeup world cools.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (31 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

3.0
fromRoxxyG

4 months ago

If you can find this on sale, give it a go. I have bought the Taupe shade, and it includes a decent angled brush, which makes it not a bad purchase if you find it on sale. Give it a little time and it sets and stays on, applies creamy and is buildable. I would probably not repurchase as I am still looking for my ultimate brow product and have been trying out different …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Coarse

EyesHazel

9 months ago

I’ve used the red Maybelline eyebrow pencil in Blonde for years. Even though my hair is more of a light/medium brown, that color was perfect for me. But...it didn’t last all day. So I tried this product (also in Blonde), and I love it. Stays on well, easy to apply, and is the perfect color.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesBlue

3.0

9 months ago

I bought medium brown and it is a VERY warm brown. The product is super creamy and doesn’t set for some time. Overall I wouldn’t purchase again because of the colour and price. I paid over $12 at Walmart.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age25-29