Catrice Prime and Fine Instant Line Smoother

Catrice Prime and Fine Instant Line Smoother
Prime and Fine Instant Line Smoother

1 review

on 2/16/2019 1:30:00 AM

This has been a great find, I absolutely love using this as an undereye primer. I originally purchased from ULTA thinking it was an eyelid primer or it was BOGO 50% and I was looking for something in the line that I had not already tried...who knows, i purchased and didn’t use for a few months and stumbled upon it when shopping my stash. It was with some other eyelid primers in my drawer but I read the bottle stating it was a line smoother. I haven’t had too much luck with any product claiming to smooth fine lines but I already owned it so thought I might as well use it.

The product is creamy and slight peachy colored so it fills in fine lines, moisturizes the undereye and also brightens and corrects discoloration. It doesn’t interfere with my concealer’s performance, nor does it cause any type of creasing.

Bad thing is that ULTA quit selling so now I have to buy direct from Catrice and order enough to get free shipping, ugh! I always have enough to hit that target with ULTA, even if I just buy extra lip balm, dry shampoo, hand lotion, etc. these things will get used, but to order a bunch of this item and risk it expiring before use, or buy items of unknown quality is such a pain. I wish ULTA would bring it back! Regardless, if I have to continue to order from Catrice direct, I will, because this is worth it...truly a hidden gem!