67%

price range

Reviews

from

9 days ago

Combo oily tzones dehydrated cheeks I wish this came in a glass jar but it doesn't have any beneficial ingredients that deteriate in plastic so I guess its okay. Ive been loving this for my morning moisturizer. I use 2 pumps of this for my whole face after I cleanse with micellar water. Its gentle and super hydrating like giving my skin a drink of water. It has a light fragrance that smells soft and delicate sort of reminds me of creamy bar soap. The scent does not linger. Its lovely and does not irritate my skin. This has become one of my favorite skincare items. It really helps my dehydrated skin specially during the winter. I usually get dry around my mouth and my foundation looks dry. After using this i can see a difference, its hydrating but It doesnt make me greasy. I'd repurchase this along with the Eau Thermale, Cold Cream Lip Balm and Tolerance Extreme Emulsion.

About reviewer (413 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

a year ago

I rejected this serum for the longest time. For a product labelled INTENSE (not my italics) designed for very dehydrated skin the list of ingredients doesn't wow any mind primed on hyaluronic acid and other superlative humectants. Blame it on boredome, obsessive compulsive shopping or what not, but after the fourth time I pumped a bit of this fluid lotion onto my hand I decided to purchase it. Because I'm fond of hype and don't think my skin can get enough moisture I apply this over a hyaluronic acid serum and I find it does make a difference in plumpness and comfort and I never experience tightness when wearing it. The fragrance doesn't contain any IFRA-restricted ingredients and doesn't bother me. I haven't reaearched all the ingredients yet, but.I know beta-sitosterol is a bit of a dark horse. Related to cholesterol it it's a skin soothing emollient. The texture is quite fluid and non sticky and dries down to without much residue. Don't know if I will buy again but since "maybe" isn't an option I said yes, and I would.recommend it to anyone who fight dehydration and.don't mind an extra step in your routine. Without going Korea fanatic.

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBrown

EyesGreen

3.0

a year ago

Avene advertises that their products are designed and created with sensitive skin in mind.  Many of their products are great for sensitive skin, but the Avene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum is a product that might be great for most people EXCEPT those with sensitive skin for a few reasons.  My last bottle of Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum has a different ingredient list than my more recent bottle.  Even the ingredients list tends to vary from seller to seller.  I've based my review on the ingredient list on the packaging of my most recent bottle, which is the ingredient list found at the bottom of this description (see ingredient list from Dermstore).   The Avene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum has a decent amount of a floral fragrance to it, which is why those with sensitive skin will want to do a patch test before using this on your face.  There are many Avene products that are fragrance free but for a brand that specifically caters towards the most sensitive skin I would prefer them to leave out fragrance all together.  This serum is pretty hydrating which is great.  It does tend to lack in beneficial, anti-oxidants, or anti-aging ingredients.  If you are using this serum I recommend using other treatments or moisturizers that are rich in beneficial ingredients such as ceramides, peptides, or retinoids.   I prefer to use this with other anti-aging products.  This applies to my skin easily but does take a while to more fully absorb.  I have never had the best experiences using this under foundation since it tends to have a slightly greasy finish.  This never caused any breakouts but did cause a few blackheads which go away when I stop using this.  Since I originally purchased the Avene Hydrance Intense Rehydrating Serum originally I've found serums that I like more, that are more hydrating, and contain more beneficial ingredients so at this point I do not think I would probably re-purchase the Hydrance Serum again.  Thankfully I've also found more Avene products which I like much more. If you are interested my video review can be seen here: <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/5kq9pHehv9s"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/5kq9pHehv9s" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> Ingredients list from the Avene USA Website:  AVÈNE THERMAL SPRING WATER, METHYL GLUCETH-20, PEG-12, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL CETETH-3 ACETATE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, ALCOHOL, BENZOIC ACID, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, FRAGRANCE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, LAURETH-7, PEG/PPG-18/18 DIMETHICONE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, SODIUM ACETATE, SODIUM DNA, TETRASODIUM EDTA. Ingredients from Dermstore.com (and what is on my packaging):  Avène Thermal Spring Water (Avène Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isocetyl Stearoyl Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Glycerin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Methyl Gluceth-20, Benzoic Acid, Beta-Sitosterol, C12-20 Alkyl Glucoside, C14-22 Alcohols, Carbomer, Disodium Edta, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water (Aqua).

About reviewer (702 reviews)

Age25-29