100%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

Absolutely worth the higher price tag (for a drugstore blush). I purchased this on a whim from a random YouTuber suggestion and I’m so glad. Before this investment, I was not a blush person. (My undertones are naturally reddish so I always steered away from blush). It’s now in my daily routine! I purchased the pink shade and also the peach. The pink gives a beautiful natural rosy sort of sheen but the peach is my go-to. On my light-medium skin tone, it can almost pass as a bronzer when layered and provides just the right amount of flush when applied lightly. Best part? Its safe ingredients! No clogged pores, no breakouts.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

6 months ago

I bought the peach and cinnamon shades but i kinda wish i had only stuck with one. They're very similar in color, the cinnamon shade is just a bit darker and warmer is all. Both very nice though.

About reviewer (734 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

a year ago

Yes! These blushes are my favourite formula. I have the colour bare peach and it's a true orange-y peach with a hint of pink so it's not too orange. They have a touch of shimmer but it brushes away easily and leaves you with naturally glowy, blushed cheeks. They aren't really that pigmented, so they work well for fair skin and they blend really easily. They are very powdery, though, so you always have to tap off the brush first. It's everything I liked about the essence satin blushes except the packaging is 20x better, which justifies the slightly-higher price for me.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age19-24