Sally Hansen MEGA STRENGTH Nail Polish

Sally Hansen MEGA STRENGTH Nail Polish
Sally Hansen Mega Strength

on 4/20/2019 10:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

This is one of my GO TO nail polishes! I picked this particular nail polish up in the colour "020 Wildcard". Its a very shimmery, glittery, gold! I have used this so many times, and my little girl also likes me to do her nails with this color! I love painting my toenails with OPI's "got a date to knight" and then on each big toe I put this "020 wildcard" colour on and layer it up so it's nice and golden. It dries moderately quick and has amazing staying power. This color is very versatile in the fact that you can go for a little glitter thats very sheen, or do like me and layer it on so your toes are so noticeable and shining that people draw to this beautiful color and ask me "Where did you get your toes done?". Sally Hansen did GREAT when they created this formula, as well as this specific color!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased this nail polish in the color 052 Small But Mighty. Let me say, the color alone is gorgeous- I can't stop looking at my nails! It's a very fine glittery purplish pink that looks gold depending on how the light hits it. The outstanding thing about this particular polish (and I only speak for Small But Mighty as I've noticed glittery polishes tend to wear longer) is how well it wears! It's amazing really. I applied two coats to my bare nails (as per the directions) and the polish went an entire week without chipping!!! I've never gotten those kind of results before with a polish! No basecoat, no topcoat- which cuts down on time, plus 7 days of wear (for me)...how can you beat that!? And yes, I've done dishes daily and put all the normal wear and tear on my nails. As you can tell I'm pretty impressed.

on 2/12/2019 3:50:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I saw this during a recent trip to Walgreens, and decided to purchase it on impulse. I grabbed the colour '042 SLAY ALL DAY', whatever that means, and it is a beautiful, deep fuchsia with a very subtle shimmer. As with all Sally Hansen polishes, the quality is very good; a great brush, and long-lasting formula with minimal chipping.