The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt

The Body Shop Almond Milk Body Yogurt

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Seed Extract/Sweet Almond Seed Extract, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.

on 3/24/2019 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is such a good product! I highly recommend it after shaving.

My skin can get dry, especially after shaving as well at my elbows and knees, but I overall I do not suffer from dry skin. Therefore, somebody with dry to very dry skin may not find this so moisturising as they wish it to be. They could use a more generous amount of the product, but at this price point, I guess it would be better to purchase the butter body version of it.

However, I am really impress by this product. It smells so pleasant, it relaxes me and finally I found a body lotion/yogurt that does sink in my body while offering me the comfort and moisture my skin needs.

PRO
+ smell
+ texture
+ moisturize
+ does to irrate my sensitive skin
+ vegan & cruelty free

CONTRA
+ price
+ may be too light for (very) dry skin

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Wonderful stuff! I can't remember ever using such a light, comfortable, effective and blendable moisturizer. It's almost like a creamy gel- hard to describe. Reasonable price too!

No white cast and no stickiness. There is a scent, but it fades fast.

So glad I found this! It's become a staple, which says a lot.

Popular Lotions / Creams