Estée Lauder Perfectionist Set and Highlight Powder Duo

1 review

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I just love this powder + highlight duo and was surprised it has not been reviewed here. I bought it because it seemed like the perfect powder finish for my Estee Lauder DW Nude Cushion Stick Radiant makeup (a mix of 5W1 + 6W1). I have the powder duo in the shade 05 Deep, which blends perfectly into my skin. It gives a nice, subtle glow to the skin, is undetectable, does not rub off, and lasts all day without touch ups on me. You can choose to use only the powder section, or swirl the powder and the highlight together for application. For "no makeup" days, I sometimes lightly dust the duo over moisturized and primed skin using a brush. It gives such a nice, smooth finish in either case. I get compliments on my skin when I wear the DWN plus this powder. It is finely milled and has such a beautiful finish. Love it!

Cons: no applicator, the compact is thick and not very portable, do not drop it as the powder may break.
Pros: smooth finish, good color, subtle and natural-looking highlight, no oxidation.